Argentina Banknote 1 Peso year 1983 P311
Country and Pick Number: Argentina pick 311
banknote Argentina 1 peso P3111983
- Banknote Series: 1983-85
- Bank / Issuer: Banco Central de la Republica Argentina
- First Year of Issue: 1983
- Denomination and Currency: 1 Peso
- Issue Type: Regular Issue
Description of Paper Money / Banknote: banknote Argentina 1 peso P311 1983
Front: Blue on multicolor underprint. General José de San Martin at right. SERIE A, B. 2 signature varieties.
Back: Scene of Bariloche- Llao-Llao at center. Watermark: Multiple sunbursts. Printer: CdM. UV: threads fluoresce green.
Note: All Images and photos of the displayed banknote are for reference. The serial number of the banknote to be sent in your order does not correspond to the numbers indicated in the picture. In the case of used banknotes, photos will be real and serial numbers will be correct.
All Banknotes for sale in PapelMoneda.es are uncirculated ( UNC ) bank notes. In the case of circulated bank notes we will indicate the quality of these products using the International system that you can check on the "Qualities" tab in any of our products page.
- 1 Peso (m/n) = 100 Centavos to 1970
- 1 'New' Peso (Ley 18.188) = 100 'Old' Pesos (m/n), 1970-83
- 1 Peso Argentino = 10,000 Pesos, (Ley 18.188) 1983-85
- 1 Austral = 100 Centavos = 1 Peso Argentinos, 1985-92
- 1 Peso = 10,000 Australes, 1992-
- 1 Peso = 8 Reales = 100 Centavos
- GERENTE GENERAL
- SUBGERENTE GENERAL
- GERENTE GENERAL and PRESIDENTE
- SUBGERENTE GENERAL and VICE-PRESIDENTE
- SUBGERENTE GENERAL and PRESIDENTE
- VICE PRESIDENTE and PRESIDENTE
- PRESIDENTE B.C.R.A. and PRESIDENTE H.C. SENADORES
- PRESIDENTE B.C.R.A. and PRESIDENTE H.C. DIPUTADOS
- VICE PRESIDENTE and GERENTE GENERAL
Begin your new collection of Argentina's paper money at papelmoneda.es online banknotes store.